The gentle art of helping your body restore itself.
Your experiences – the stories of your life – are held within your physical body, the muscles, connective tissue, nervous system, and individual cells. They are also held in your emotional body and can be stored for years – until they can’t. You might feel it as tension, discomfort, inflammation, chronic illness, or emotional distress.
Pain is a universal language that when listened to can guide you when you’re hurting to find new health and understanding. You don’t need suffer but you can use it to help you get back on track.
“I had back pain every day for four months. Now it’s gone. I feel like I have my life back.” Carol M
“CranioSacral restored my energy and my spirit. It felt like Charlene was massaging my soul.” M.M.
My goals are to:
- Eliminate symptoms causing you pain or distress.
- Teach your body how to reverse its pattern of storing stress.
- Restore health at deeper layers to eliminate root cause.
- Offer simple tools for self-care and self-kindness.
- Provide one-on-one support via phone, text or email, because true healing is relational and occurs in community.
Please call or text, I would love to hear from you
Charlene Vartanian, RN
Are you reeling from a personal history that included trauma?
Confused about how to move forward with a strong sense of self?
Are you seeing a therapist but feeling safe in your body is still a challenge?
Would you like to learn how to befriend your body? You can:
- Have a safe place to befriend your body
- Strengthen professional support for your healing process
- Develop the capacity to rest deeply so you can heal
- Move your nervous system out of ‘Fight & Flight’ and into ‘Rest & Reset’
- Learn tools to ground your body when you are triggered
- Cultivate the ability to feel calm and centered in body, mind and emotions
- Increase your capacity to move around in your life feeling confident, safe and secure.
The body remembers experiences just as surely as the mind. When your body is included in the healing process, it helps your nervous system shift from ‘fight and flight’ to ‘rest and reset.’ You not only experience feeling safe and secure, you also learn new tools on how to keep your body feeling calm, centered, and confident in your daily life.
If you don’t yet have a therapist and would like to work with one, I can offer a local referral so that you have the support you deserve to heal fully. Bodywork such as CranioSacral Therapy, and counseling or talk therapy are excellent tools that work well together. Cutting edge trauma science is finally beginning to put together what most of us have known for a long time: the body holds our story. If we leave out the body, we may not heal as fully.
CranioSacral Therapy is always performed OVER CLOTHING. You will experience SAFETY, SECURITY, utmost GENTLENESS, and complete privacy for the deep healing you deserve, and so that you can reclaim your self and your life.
Transforming trauma into strength IS RECOVERY.
With deep respect,
Call or text (559) 786-3358
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.