Your experiences are held within your physical body, the muscles, connective tissue, nervous system, and individual cells. They can also be stored in your emotional body and kept there for years – until they can’t. You might feel it as:
- digestive distress
- chronic illness
- emotional distress
- or a deep sense of unease
Pain is a universal language that in listening to your body can help uncover a new way of being, a new way of ease. You don’t need to suffer with pain and distress. Instead, you can receive support and give yourself kindness and understanding in the process of letting it go.
In every CranioSacral Therapy session the intention and goals are to:
- Eliminate symptoms causing you pain, discomfort, or distress.
- Teach your body how to reverse its pattern of storing stress.
- Restore health at deeper layers to address root cause.
- Give you simple tools for self-care to include in your daily life.
- Provide personalized support because true healing is relational and occurs in community.
“I had back pain every day for four months. Now it’s gone. I feel like I have my life back.” Carol M
“CranioSacral restored my energy and my spirit. It felt like Charlene was massaging my soul.” M.M.I
When you give yourself time and space to heal, doors open.
Call or Text (559) 786-3358
Charlene Vartanian, RN
If you are healing from trauma, please scroll down to continue reading.
Are you reeling from a personal history that included trauma?
Confused about how to move forward with a strong sense of self?
Are you seeing a therapist but feeling safe in your body is still a challenge?
- Have a safe place to make friends with your body.
- Develop the capacity to rest deeply so you can heal.
- Learn tools to ground yourself when you are triggered.
- Strengthen professional support for your healing process.
- Cultivate the ability to think, feel, and act with clarity.
Your body remembers experiences as surely as the mind. When the body is included in the healing process your nervous system can shift from “fight and flight” to “rest and reset.” That is where healing happens.
You can feel safe and secure and learn new tools to keep you feeling calm, centered, and confident in daily life. If you don’t yet have a therapist and would like to work with one, I can offer a local referral so that you have the support you deserve. CranioSacral Therapy and counseling, or talk therapy, work well together. Cutting edge trauma science is finally beginning to put together what most of us have known for a long time: we must include our physical, mental, and emotional self in order to heal and live to our fullest capacity.
CranioSacral Therapy is always performed OVER CLOTHING. You will experience SAFETY, SECURITY, utmost GENTLENESS, and complete privacy for the deep healing you deserve so that you can reclaim your self and your life.
Transforming trauma into strength IS recovery.
With deep respect,
Call or Text (559) 786-3358
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.