I have been practicing CranioSacral Therapy for over twenty years – most recently here in Visalia where I was raised. What I love most about it, in addition to its effectiveness, is that it works deeply within the body, mind, psyche, and yes, even soul. Being human isn’t easy. No one goes through life unscathed. But, helping others to live more freely and comfortably is what life is all about.
Just out of nursing school I worked nights for three years in the Emergency Department. I learned so much about the need for safety in the body when experiencing traumatic circumstances. In Home Health and Hospice, offering calmness and support was central to every nursing visit. Using my hands to reach out to comfort was an everyday event. Touch is truly an essential human practice that bridges gaps and speaks louder than words.
CranioSacral Therapy allowed me to take this natural inclination to increase my ability to help people when and where they need it. It is empowering to help others improve their awareness of and influence over their own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. When we all feel lighter, healthier and happier in our bodies, it increases our capacity for joy. Then we can cultivate wisdom and kindness for ourselves, each other, and for the benefit of our world – together.
This is why I return to CranioSacral Therapy everyday.
Or, call or text anytime (559) 786-3358 to schedule an appointment.
Licenses, Certifications and Trainings
RN Licensure: California State Board of Registered Nursing, Active since 1993
- A.D., Registered Nursing, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, California State University, Fresno CA
- A.A., Liberal Studies, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
CEU Course Study:
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator Certification, Steamy Chick, Oct 2018
- Qigong for Self-Healing, Teacher Certification, Holden Qigong, 2014
- Medical Qigong, I and II, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Professional Course, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Self-Care, 2012
- Esalen Massage, 150-hour Certification, 2010
- Final Passages: A Conscious and Sacred Approach to Dying, 2005
- Visionary Cranial Sacral Therapy I & II, Milne Institute , 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, 2000 – 2003
- Transformation Meditation, Teacher Training Certification, 1998
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and Sexual Assault Response Team, 1995
Clinical Registered Nursing Experience:
- Home Health
- Emergency Department
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Certified Nurse Aid, Surgical Floor
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.