I have been practicing CranioSacral Therapy for twenty three years. What I love is that it works deeply within the body, mind, spirit, and soul. Being human isn’t easy. No one goes through life unscathed. Yet, learning to live freely and comfortably despite challenging experiences is how we transform pain into joy and freedom.
As a nurse I worked in the Emergency Department, Home Health, and Hospice where using my hands to reach out and comfort was an everyday event. Touch is truly an essential human practice that bridges gaps and communicates beyond words. Listening to the inner language of the body allows us to experience the kind of love, healing, and growth that makes life meaningful.
CranioSacral Therapy keeps me aligned with my deepest values of being in service to all that is good, kind, and valuable inside each one of us.
Call or text anytime to schedule an appointment.
Licenses, Certifications and Trainings
RN Licensure: California State Board of Registered Nursing, Active since 1993
- A.D., Registered Nursing, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, California State University, Fresno CA
- A.A., Liberal Studies, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
CEU Course Study:
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator Certification, Steamy Chick, Oct 2018
- Qigong for Self-Healing, Teacher Certification, Holden Qigong, 2014
- Medical Qigong, I and II, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Professional Course, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Self-Care, 2012
- Esalen Massage, 150-hour Certification, 2010
- Final Passages: A Conscious and Sacred Approach to Dying, 2005
- Visionary Cranial Sacral Therapy I & II, Milne Institute , 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, 2000 – 2003
- Transformation Meditation, Teacher Training Certification, 1998
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and Sexual Assault Response Team, 1995
Clinical Registered Nursing Experience:
- Home Health
- Emergency Department
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Certified Nurse Aid, Surgical Floor
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.