“If a woman’s uterus is out of balance, so is she.”
~Don Elio Panti, Maya Healer
The female pelvis is a powerhouse of transformation. It can help you:
- Tap into the wisdom and rhythm of your body
- Restore a healthy awareness of change within your body
- Feel centered and grounded through your belly
- Have more regular and comfortable monthly cycles
- Boost your fertility if you are in your child bearing years
- Ease the transition of peri-menopause
- Decrease the uncomfortable symptoms of incontinence and prolapse
- Improve digestion and elimination
Maya Abdominal Therapy supports uterine, bladder and digestive health throughout the life-span of a women. Symptoms can be different for each person and at different times of life – and improvement is always possible.
The menstrual cycle is a cleansing process for the uterus. If you have periods and it is not cleansing fully each month you might experience cramps, brown blood, irregular bleeding, and the uterus it can get heavy, tired, slump, tip to one side, or move out of place. The abdominal massage helps to recenter the uterus and internal organs within the pelvis. It supports healthy periods, improved fertility, digestion and elimination.
If you are peri-menopausal, your cycles may be out of whack. Maya Abdominal Therapy can help recenter and support your time of transition. If you are post-menopausal, uterine prolapse or bladder incontinence presents it own challenges. And this, too, is deserving of time and attention so you can live with as much comfort and confidence as possible.
Most importantly, connecting to your belly as a source of strength, stability and power brings rewards into every woman’s life.
MAYA ABDOMINAL THERAPY SESSION PRICING
- $225 – two hours and 15 minutes; Includes intake history, teaching, and vaginal steam
*Ask me about Vaginal Steaming! It is a wonderful, simple self-care practice that supports positive and personal feminine health.
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.