Your body tells the story of your life.
If you feel:
- Off balance, irritable or frustrated
- Wound up and tired all at the same time
- As if you are carrying around the weight of the world
Wouldn’t it be great if you could:
- CALM your nervous system so your body can release pain, tension and stress
- QUIET your mind so that you can feel centered within yourself
- BALANCE your emotions so you have clarity and peace
Yes, you can.
- You might be a busy professional who loves what you do, yet want to learn how to quickly de-stress so you can get back to the work you love feeling refreshed and energized.
- You may be artistic, intuitive or have a finely tuned nervous system and want to experience calmer, deeper states of consciousness to support and inspire your creativity.
- Or perhaps you are living with chronic pain, illness, or fibromyalgia and want to manage symptoms for a greater sense of lightness in your body and more energy available throughout the day.
Your experiences – the stories of your life – are held in your muscles, connective tissue, nervous system and individual cells. When it builds up it can shut the body down. Your body can store them for years, until it can’t.
Too much stress disrupts the body systems. You may notice pain or tension that hang around too long, stiffness, sluggishness, mood changes, digestive problems, and even inflammation. Chronic issues are a symptom of long-standing stress.
Pain and stress are a universal experience that asks us to pay attention to our lives. Every human being will experience challenge or suffering in some form during the course of a life time. Turning it into growth and purpose creates meaning.
CranioSacral Therapy can teach your body how to let go of what it is holding, reduce unnecessary suffering, and open back up so you can find new joy and health.
It can be gentle and profound – ultimate self-care.”
CranioSacral Therapy and Personal Growth
You don’t have to be dealing with illness or pain to benefit. CranioSacral Therapy is an excellent tool for personal growth as it increases internal mind body awareness. By knowing what is going on inside, you can include yourself in the compassion you so readily offer others.
The purpose and goal? To discover within your own body, within your own life, what creates healing and wholeness for you. Life should be personal in a good way.
CranioSacral Therapy peels back the layers. Symptoms fade. Pain resolves. Freedom returns. Peace and harmony is restored.
Charlene has been guiding me as I work with my doctor on newly developed health issues/diabetes, high blood pressure, poor eating, even muscular arthritis pain and stiffness… with such POSITIVE RESULTS that my family and friend are commenting on my new changes!” ~Kathy C.
CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY SESSION PRICING
- $125 – One Hour and 15 Minutes
- $145 – One Hour and 30 Minutes
- $390 – Package of (3) Weekly One Hour and 30 Minutes sessions, (Save 10% -Regularly $435)
- $725 – Package of (6) Pay for 5 and Get one FREE – One Hour and 30 Minute sessions – (Regularly $870)
A single session of CranioSacral Therapy can be very beneficial as a pick-me-up when life has gotten too stressful, you have built up tension in your body, and you are looking for an experience of relaxation and deep rest. For chronic illness or longstanding pain more than one session is necessary in order to make global and sustained change.
The first goal is to eliminate the pain. The second goal is to teach your body how to reverse its pattern of storing stress. The third is for your to learn the tools to maintain it in your own life. In this process, we work more deeply in your body to eliminate symptoms and restore health at those deeper layers.
You will experience improved health, function and sense of personal freedom in your daily life.
Call or Text (559) 786-3358 to schedule an appointment
Best to you, Charlene
If you are healing trauma this page is for you.
Not quite sure if this will help you feel better? I am happy to speak with you on the phone for a complimentary 15-minute consult. Schedule yours here
I look forward to our conversation!
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.