Hello, I’m Charlene.
I have a passion for helping others heal and grow. I’ve been using CranioSacral Therapy for over eighteen years to provide support for individuals with stress related illness (which most are), and for those wanting to deepen their experience of life.
As a nurse, using my hands to reach out to touch and comfort was an everyday practice. CranioSacral Therapy allowed me to deepen that ability in gentle and powerful ways. Our bodies do carry the stories of our life, and we often need to teach it how to let go so that we can live more freely and comfortably.
My work is also informed by Maya Abdominal Therapy and the importance of your belly as your energetic center of power, stability, and strength, and the eastern healing art of Qigong which increases the internal flow of health throughout the entire body.
My mission is to help you heal in a way that speaks to you – body, heart and soul – so that you can feel and live with contentment and satisfaction.
Or, call or text anytime (559) 786-3358 to schedule an appointment.
Licenses, Certifications and Trainings
RN Licensure: California State Board of Registered Nursing, Active since 1993
- A.D., Registered Nursing, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, California State University, Fresno CA
- A.A., Liberal Studies, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
CEU Course Study:
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator Certification, Steamy Chick, Oct 2018
- Qigong for Self-Healing, Teacher Certification, Holden Qigong, 2014
- Medical Qigong, I and II, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Professional Course, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Self-Care, 2012
- Esalen Massage, 150-hour Certification, 2010
- Final Passages: A Conscious and Sacred Approach to Dying, 2005
- Visionary Cranial Sacral Therapy I & II, Milne Institute , 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, 2000 0 2003
- Transformation Meditation, Teacher Training Certification, 1998
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and Sexual Assault Response Team, 1995
Clinical Registered Nursing Experience:
- Home Health
- Emergency Department
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Certified Nurse Aid, Surgical Floor
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.