I have been practicing CranioSacral Therapy for over twenty years – most recently here in Visalia where I was raised. What I love most about it, in addition to its effectiveness, is that it works deeply within the body, mind, psyche, and yes, even soul. Being human isn’t easy. No one goes through life unscathed. But, helping others to live more freely and comfortably is what life is all about.
Just out of nursing school, I spent three years working the nightshift in the Emergency Department. It was awesome and I learned so much. It was an honor and privilege to serve patients as a Home Health and Hospice living in their own homes among their families. In each of these nursing fields, using my hands to reach out and touch people was an everyday practice. Actually, as a nurse it is truly an essential practice – caring touch bridges gaps.
One of my first lessons that has stayed with me from nursing school is that nurses care for the whole person. Why is that important? Because human-to-human caring is naturally whole and recognized within the heart. Touch is tangible and speaks to the soul. Touch heals in powerful ways and across the spectrum of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
CranioSacral Therapy allowed me to take this natural inclination and deepen it. It maximizes the ability to help others when and where they need it. There is nothing more satisfying than to empower others to increase their awareness of their bodies and to have greater influence over their own health and life.
Joy is the strongest grounding force within our bodies. When we feel lighter and happier and healthier in our own skin that force of joy grows. This is what returns me to CranioSacral Therapy everyday and to the pure pleasure of supporting others for this same purpose.
Most importantly, my intention is to help you heal in a way that speaks to you. For only with your own body, mind, heart, and soul can you live the life you want and deserve.
Or, call or text anytime (559) 786-3358 to schedule an appointment.
Licenses, Certifications and Trainings
RN Licensure: California State Board of Registered Nursing, Active since 1993
- A.D., Registered Nursing, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, California State University, Fresno CA
- A.A., Liberal Studies, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
CEU Course Study:
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator Certification, Steamy Chick, Oct 2018
- Qigong for Self-Healing, Teacher Certification, Holden Qigong, 2014
- Medical Qigong, I and II, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Professional Course, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Self-Care, 2012
- Esalen Massage, 150-hour Certification, 2010
- Final Passages: A Conscious and Sacred Approach to Dying, 2005
- Visionary Cranial Sacral Therapy I & II, Milne Institute , 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, 2000 0 2003
- Transformation Meditation, Teacher Training Certification, 1998
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and Sexual Assault Response Team, 1995
Clinical Registered Nursing Experience:
- Home Health
- Emergency Department
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Certified Nurse Aid, Surgical Floor
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.