Hello, I have been using CranioSacral Therapy for over nineteen years to support individuals with pain, tension, and stress related illness (which most are.) I love helping people deepen health and the relationship with their body in meaningful and personal ways.
As a nurse, reaching out to touch was an everyday practice. Human touch bridges the gap, allowing direct communication person-to-person for support, caring, and healing. CranioSacral Therapy allowed me to deepen that ability in gentle and powerful ways. Being human isn’t easy. No one goes through life unscathed. Helping others let go of pain so they can live more freely in their bodies is rewarding.
My work is also informed by Maya Abdominal Therapy , an abdominal massage that restores proper positioning of abdominal and pelvic organs for improved reproductive, bladder and digestive health. The ‘belly’ is the body’s center of power, stability, and strength.
During CranioSacral Therapy sessions I regularly strengthen that inner core gut connection. It is so important for clear access to your feeling states necessary for good decision making, peace of mind and heart – not to mention as it guides you on your path of eating well for health.
My approach to CranioSacral Therapy is also influenced by the eastern health practice and healing art of Qigong. Increasing the flow of qi through body and eliminating stagnant or ‘stuck’ qi nourishes the energetic body. , It activates a sense of fluidity, lightness, and ease so that you feel more centered, grounded, and connected within yourself.
Most importantly, my mission is to help you heal in a way that speaks to you – to your body, mind, heart, and soul. Because, when you feel the strength of your purpose within, you can live with contentment and satisfaction everyday.
Or, call or text anytime (559) 786-3358 to schedule an appointment.
Licenses, Certifications and Trainings
RN Licensure: California State Board of Registered Nursing, Active since 1993
- A.D., Registered Nursing, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, California State University, Fresno CA
- A.A., Liberal Studies, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
CEU Course Study:
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator Certification, Steamy Chick, Oct 2018
- Qigong for Self-Healing, Teacher Certification, Holden Qigong, 2014
- Medical Qigong, I and II, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Professional Course, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Self-Care, 2012
- Esalen Massage, 150-hour Certification, 2010
- Final Passages: A Conscious and Sacred Approach to Dying, 2005
- Visionary Cranial Sacral Therapy I & II, Milne Institute , 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, 2000 0 2003
- Transformation Meditation, Teacher Training Certification, 1998
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and Sexual Assault Response Team, 1995
Clinical Registered Nursing Experience:
- Home Health
- Emergency Department
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Certified Nurse Aid, Surgical Floor
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.