Hello, I’m Charlene.
As a Registered Nurse for over 25 years, I have a passion for helping others heal and grow. I’d love to help you create strong, positive connections to your body, mind, and soul so you can feel calm, confident and comfortable in your own skin.
A nurse commits to tending the whole person: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
If kept separate, healing is never complete – and your body knows the difference.”
I use nourishing, and life-changing hands-on therapies that embody the spirit of nursing:
- Craniosacral Therapy a gentle hands-on touch that releases pain, calms the nervous system, and quiets the mind
- Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy that connects a woman to the cycles and rhythms of her own body and gives her tools to help herself
- Qigong for Self-Healing that offers simple and fluid movements that naturally speaks to the soul.
My goal is to help you heal in a way that speaks to your heart and makes sense to your soul so you can deepen your experience of oneness and unity – wholeness and connection – that is the foundation of healing for every body.
Because, what I know is this:
WHEN YOU LEARN WHAT YOU NEED, AND HOW TO USE IT IN YOUR DAILY LIFE, ONLY THEN IS HEALING COMPLETE – ONLY THEN IS IT TRULY YOURS.”
If this speaks to you and you are interested in learning more, schedule a free 15 -minute consult below.
Or, call or text anytime (559) 786-3358 to schedule an appointment.
Licenses, Certifications and Trainings
RN Licensure: California State Board of Registered Nursing, Active since 1993
- A.D., Registered Nursing, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, California State University, Fresno CA
- A.A., Liberal Studies, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
CEU Course Study:
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator Certification, Steamy Chick, Oct 2018
- Qigong for Self-Healing, Teacher Certification, Holden Qigong, 2014
- Medical Qigong, I and II, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Professional Course, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Self-Care, 2012
- Esalen Massage, 150-hour Certification, 2010
- Final Passages: A Conscious and Sacred Approach to Dying, 2005
- Visionary Cranial Sacral Therapy I & II, Milne Institute , 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, 2000 0 2003
- Transformation Meditation, Teacher Training Certification, 1998
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and Sexual Assault Response Team, 1995
Clinical Registered Nursing Experience:
- Home Health
- Emergency Department
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Certified Nurse Aid, Surgical Floor
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.