Hello, I’m Charlene.
I’ve been using CranioSacral Therapy for over nineteen years to support individuals with stress related illness (which most are), and for those wanting to deepen the experience with their body and how it affects their life.
As a nurse, reaching out to touch and comfort was an everyday practice. CranioSacral Therapy allowed me to deepen that ability in gentle and powerful ways. Our bodies do carry the stories of our life, and we often need to teach it how to let go so that we can live more freely and comfortably.
My work is also informed by Maya Abdominal Therapy. The belly is the body’s center of power, stability, and strength. In practicing bodywork all these years, it has become evident how important this connection is. It is truly a factor to staying in alignment with yourself.
My approach to CranioSacral Therapy is also influenced by the eastern health practice and healing art of Qigong. Increasing the internal flow within the body activates and increases a person’s sense of fluidity, lightness, and ease. It can help you return to your center when you momentarily lose your direction in life.
Most importantly, my mission is to help you heal in a way that speaks to you – to your body, mind, heart, and soul. Because, when you feel the strength of your purpose within, you can live with contentment and satisfaction everyday.
Or, call or text anytime (559) 786-3358 to schedule an appointment.
Licenses, Certifications and Trainings
RN Licensure: California State Board of Registered Nursing, Active since 1993
- A.D., Registered Nursing, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, California State University, Fresno CA
- A.A., Liberal Studies, College of Sequoias, Visalia CA
CEU Course Study:
- Vaginal Steam Facilitator Certification, Steamy Chick, Oct 2018
- Qigong for Self-Healing, Teacher Certification, Holden Qigong, 2014
- Medical Qigong, I and II, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Professional Course, 2013
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy, Self-Care, 2012
- Esalen Massage, 150-hour Certification, 2010
- Final Passages: A Conscious and Sacred Approach to Dying, 2005
- Visionary Cranial Sacral Therapy I & II, Milne Institute , 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, 2000 0 2003
- Transformation Meditation, Teacher Training Certification, 1998
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and Sexual Assault Response Team, 1995
Clinical Registered Nursing Experience:
- Home Health
- Emergency Department
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Certified Nurse Aid, Surgical Floor
This site and any product, service or information offered within this site, is in no way intended to cure, diagnose, heal or assist any condition, illness, problem or situation.