- Are you hurting and don’t know why?
- Have physical pain, but medication isn’t your thing?
- Feeling stuck, with anxiety or depression, yet want to be more calm, centered, and grounded?
Do you want a more mindful and personal connection with your body?
- Life can be fragmented, messy, and feel anything but whole.
- Finding the center of life right within you allows the journey, and any pain or confusion you may have experienced, to be meaningful and precious.
- I am Charlene Vartanian, Integrative Registered Nurse with a private practice in CranioSacral Therapy – a light touch, over clothing, healing bodywork. I am here to help you reconnect with your inner self where physical or emotional pain can let go of their hold so you can discover freedom in your body right in the middle of your life.
What does Living Wide Open mean to you? Call or Text (559) 786-3358 – I’d love to hear.
Ready to Live Wide Open?
Sign Up and Receive Written Version of "3 Steps to Feeling Calm, Centered, and Grounded in your Body"